Tuesday, September 1, 2009

a_s_proto jewellery in London and Tallinn

a_s_proto n149_1

Lots of things have happened since the last posting. There’s a whole new installation of my jewellery and graphics in design and fashion boutique called Nu Nordik, in Nordic capital Tallinn, Estonia.


a_s_proto necklace n148


a_s_proto necklace n151


These necklaces with giant blond wooden balls you will find in Nu Nordik only.


a-s_proto necklace n146_1


a_s_proto necklace n146


I have managed to source some chunky bicycle(lookalike) chains. At the moment I have only made some samples while waiting for the delivery of more of those great chains in mid September. Then I will surely put some new designs using them on Etsy as well.


digitaria


From this week one of the coolest fashion boutiques in London called Digitaria will be stocking my jewellery too!


a_s_proto necklace n149


This necklace is exclusive to Digitaria. As you can see,the whole Tribe jewellery collection has been evolving and I have started mixing the zip theme with the tribal notes.